Skip to main content

LIVING DEATH









I sat a bench from where she stood,
she-
dancing and swinging her head
from east to west and north to south.
oh, her beauty so great that could make me mad,
yet, I composed myself and looked away.

she-
Like a woman beads round her waist
shook her bands till my eyes went
there to taste again,
it was a mountainous waist,
that could make me mad again.

I felt the pressure once again,
to step forward to speak to her,
'can I have a Taste' my mind was set
to ask her that which my flesh pointed out.

I stood up and walked to her,
I touched her and said my mind,
but she-
such a cruel lady she was,
she painted a slap on my face,
Oh my! I've never for once been humiliated like she did.
Her slap gave me a hole in heart,
I was humiliated by a holy devil
who rolled her waist down the street.

Not long, I looked to my left and
like a dream to me, I saw my wife,
boiling and rubbing her left spiky hands

Her-
Just arrived from her voyage
To the house of food.
Oh no! She was there when the lady slapped me.
She saw when she slapped her love
(was at least, what she thought before she did the same)
She went to the lady with fury,
pulling her hair and when she asked
what her love had done,
she came to me, and with her hand of wrath,
she sent me to my ailing bed.
Now am down with one eye and pain.
just to touch a waving waist and whining physique,
I sentenced myself to a living death.

Mide Benedict

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIED TO FREEDOM by Mide Benedict

Don’t hold me down L ike I’m in some cave Just like a bird flies Where nothing breathes light Through a hidden dark sky L ike an existence lost in inexistence, Locked up in a bottle     T hat only lives every day in an every minute coffin Tightened with an unbreakable cover.    Free me I said, but you brought me this! What freedom is more painful than   Eye balls without sights; faith without work like To walk on a spot;                    Mountains tied to your legs   While eyes go dark                    As you walk unmoving: In a place surrounded by light;            What a freedom! Image from : http://theadventurehandbook.com

New Song: Pillar by Geerave

Pilar by Geerave is a song comes with a special tune that matches its special praise lyrics. "Pillar" is a breathtaking, lyrical,

God and The Snail: Poetry For Some One Lost Soul

Sometimes it feels Like all is done, That this life of ours Is caught in deadly thorns: From where we cry for help in a land Where to have ears is a great taboo! But in all these... we remember...