Skip to main content

ADORNMENT OF ARDOR















O love, o love!
Your greatness is power I cannot deter but bare!
How beautiful is that gift the heart offers to share?
No matter how small or how little you have in there,
Take in a bit zephyr of love and you won’t but care.
Oh my dear, your thoughts I hear; Odium you say you bear?
Or the actions of the break of heart you say you fear?
I know when love touches your jumbled heart
Which lies quietly in your sacred part
Then you will know that hatred and its act
 Only titters at your unwitting past.
After that, this avowal you will orate at last:
Lust is a fool but love, a rare pet.

So far I know real love is rare to pick
Nevertheless its scarcity would stink
When your emotion is ready to seek
And when you find the one you wish to tick,
Certainly not will hatred try to peck
Or put to play her wicked cut-rate trick;
For love which has made you two angels prink
And given you those hearts that agelessly stick,
Would make you stand when dreads suddenly kick.

How deep is that pit of bond in which I fell?
 For after been locked in hatred's tightest cell
And propelled to throw you down the deepest hell,
My thoughts was that your life has answer'd death's call
But when your scent came and it I felt, I failed to repel.
Now your saccharinity, I will live to tell
For never again will love be what I desire to sell

 Love, nonetheless you are rare to pick,
And your ways are too cosmic to bear,
Yet your beauty I’ll live to tell.
Though you like ice still fire won’t melt

    MIDE BENEDICT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIED TO FREEDOM by Mide Benedict

Don’t hold me down L ike I’m in some cave Just like a bird flies Where nothing breathes light Through a hidden dark sky L ike an existence lost in inexistence, Locked up in a bottle     T hat only lives every day in an every minute coffin Tightened with an unbreakable cover.    Free me I said, but you brought me this! What freedom is more painful than   Eye balls without sights; faith without work like To walk on a spot;                    Mountains tied to your legs   While eyes go dark                    As you walk unmoving: In a place surrounded by light;            What a freedom! Image from : http://theadventurehandbook.com

New Song: Pillar by Geerave

Pilar by Geerave is a song comes with a special tune that matches its special praise lyrics. "Pillar" is a breathtaking, lyrical,

God and The Snail: Poetry For Some One Lost Soul

Sometimes it feels Like all is done, That this life of ours Is caught in deadly thorns: From where we cry for help in a land Where to have ears is a great taboo! But in all these... we remember...